Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday July 3, 08, continued

Miracles never cease!! LOL This is going to be some day, I tell ya! I listened to my landlords message she left and of course she wanted the rent like NOW! She was about to go to the dr and needed to take it with her to get it in the bank since tomorrow is a holiday. Understandable. Anyway, I had just gotten out of the shower and not dressed yet, hair still in towel when I listened to her message. I called her and she had just gotten out of the shower too. So I told her I'd jump in some clothes and head that way. Called her on the way to have her write a receipt since I was paying in cash. Now if I can keep up with the receipt. Anyway, Scott went with me, we got there, she met us in the driveway and then we went to get gas as I was running on fumes. Then it was to McDonalds cause everyone was hungry and nothing here to fix quickly. Scott couldn't find my money card while we were in the car so while he was pumping the gas I looked for it and found it right off. I swear men couldn't find their noses if they weren't right between their eyes. lol I'm serious. Men are so stupid when it comes to looking for things. I found the card before Scott was even out of the car. Anyway, then it was off to McDonald's. Got our food, came home, ate and then I proceeded to find my bills, which I've been unsuccessful so far. But while looking thought a stack of papers on my headboard, I spotted a $10 bill in a bank like envelope. LOL It had been there since March, with the receipt where I had paid the water bill March 3rd and that was my change. Yep there were coins in there too. I thought all the times since then that I've been broke and all the while I had money. lol It was just funny!

I'm making slight progress. I think I might need another 1/2 of a Xanax as that one wasn't sufficient. I'm going to take that next. Then in a while, after I find my bills, I'm going to Walmart to cash this other check, pick up a few things I need from there, then to Buy 4 Less to pay what bills I can pay there.

If I make it through this day without pulling my hair out, I'll be doing good. And speaking of hair, I feel the need to go get about 4 inches cut off. Why? I don't know, it just seems like the thing to do. I want some style, this plain long straight hair just isn't me. I want to still be able to have a pony tail though as I get so hot. I have to get it off my neck.

I'm feeling I could use a nap right now. The day is 1/2 over and I'm not half done yet. I wish tomorrow weren't a holiday, I could put some of this off till then. But darn it all, it is what it is. I did manage to get rid of all the cash I had on me by paying the rent and buying gas. And my little $10 bonus paid for most of our lunch. Can't beat that. Something positive has happened today besides the ability to pay my bills. And one major thing that happened is Scott's check wasn't lost or sent back to the Treasury dept. Boy am I blessed or what? Now to get it cashed without any trouble. And then I have to call SS and make sure it's deposited in the Chase account for next month. That can be done next week, so I don't have to deal with that today.

Ok, I'm off to cause more trouble or maybe even be productive with a positive outcome!!!

No comments: