Scott is a major asshole. I can't stand him. I can't wait till he turns 18, he will be OUT. God I can't wait. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I wish I could put him out right now, I would in a heart beat. Colby is the best friend this kid has and Colby got onto him, wrongfully, but I don't blame him at all. Colby is always doing stuff around here to help me out and Scott too for that matter. And I told Scott to go clean this damn kitchen, he's jacking around and Colby got in his ass. They got into a big argument and now Colby is gone. Scott is a true asshole who needs to have his ass kicked like a man. And I'm hoping that when Chris comes this Fall, he'll take this friggin brat outside and do a number on him. Scott needs it. He needs someone to kick his ass everytime he raises his head. I swear I am ashamed to say he is mine. Little friggin bastard. I can't stand him right now. He is a worthless piece of shit, who doesn't deserve the air he breathes. He won't do a damn thing around here, lets his friends do what he should be doing. Colby has fixed things, always cleaning doing something. Picks up after all of their friends who have come here and made messes. I'm sure Colby's getting tired of it now too. Colby told him to get off his lazy ass and get something done.
There, Colby has come back and they've apologized to each other. If I were Colby, I'd tell Scott to go to hell. I'm sorry, but I'm pissed at him. He is totally worthless. He will never be anything or get anywhere in life because he is too friggin lazy to. Gosh I can't stand him. And I raised this friggin monster. I just almost HATE him, but I don't hate. But I do hate who he is, who he's turned out to be. I wish Chris was here, OMGosh all hell would break loose. I wish to hell Scott could go into the Military, it would do my heart good to know he is going through bootcamp and being made to move. But he can't because of his asthma. He's already been turned down. What am I saying, he'd be sent back home, he'd never make it through the 1st week of bootcamp, he's too big of a pansie.
I wish I had the money to buy some wine. I'd get drunk. LOL Yeah right! I haven't been drunk since 1989 and never will again. Gosh, it's been nearly 20 yrs. I wouldn't like to be drunk, but a nice glass of wine to relax would be good. Or two! This kid could drive the Pope to drinking, I swear. I know, some find language I've used here. But he brings it out in me and anything less wouldn't seem as strong. The anger I feel toward him is unspeakable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment