It's a new day, some different chit and some of the same chit! I can't win for losing. I'm soooooooooooo tired. I didn't sleep again last night. I don't know why I'm so darn stupid. Things happen right under my nose and I don't pick up on them until after the fact. That's one thing I envied about Danny, he would pick up on things and sometimes before they even happened, he knew it was coming. I could always count on that with him. He could see stuff. You couldn't hide things from him. It was a great gift he had. I'm not saying he was Psychic, but something like that.
Last night while we were gone to the class, I told Colby and Sage they could stay here, but no one else was allowed to be here. Ashley and Krista had been here, they were told to leave. Well Ashley hung back for someone else to pick her up or something, we were in a hurry to leave. I should have known something was up with that. And in the back of my mind I knew it, but left it in the back of my mind. Something didn't sit right as far as Ashley was concerned. I just had a feeling, but anyway. We come home and Colby was in the shower and had the front door locked. Sage was gone, his Mom had come and got him. As far as I knew, the house was empty except for Colby. He and Sage had really cleaned house this time. It looked really good. They did this while I was gone last night.
Anyway, Colby and Scott stayed in Scott's room last night, which is kind of unusual. And Colby even went to sleep at around 11:30, which is also unusual. They stayed in Scott's room, didn't go out into the living room like they normally do. Well, at about 7:45 I went into Scott's room to see if he had any cigarettes in there as I ran out. lol And what do I find? Little Ms Ashley in the bed with Colby~! Oh pissed isn't a strong enough word to use. I want to call the police and let them take her out of here. I got Scott up as he's in my bed because his was too crowded. He hid this from me. I don't know what to do at this point. I don't want to cause her any trouble. Scott said her Mom kicked her out again. I asked why isn't she at her sisters. I'm not running a whore house here. This little girl is very free with herself sexually from what I hear. And I told Scott to get her up and get her out of here or I was going to. He went into the room, then came back out begging me to let her sleep for another hour and then she could get up and find another place to go. I just can't be a bad guy here. I know what it's like to have a bad home life. But at least when I left home at the age of 16, I was self supporting and never looked back. She doesn't even have a job. Please tell me what to do with her. I'm pretty mad, yet not mad enough to call the police on here. She and Colby didn't do anything according to Scott. Colby, I know for sure isn't interested in her that way. I don't know, maybe I'm fooling myself. Please don't call anyone yet, lets talk about this if that is what you are thinking of doing? Please? I don't have to be telling you this, but I don't know what to do, I just know that what is going on right now isn't right, morally or otherwise. There is just nothing right about it. It's not sitting right with my spirit, but I don't mind helping the girl, but she can't stay here. GRRRRRRRR what do I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment