GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm so upset with Colby and Scott. All of this has gotten to me now. I've been very patient, but today when I get home or when ever I get home, all hell is going to break loose. My house looks like HELL and I can't take it anymore. They do pick it up, but within a couple of hours it looks the same as it did before they picked up and I can't take this. My home doesn't look this way with just Scott and I here and I'm thinking I might have given them all the chances they need. IF I give them ONE more chance, it will be through Friday and that is giving them more than they deserve. IF it can't be kept clean, I mean NO clutter at ALL, then Colby will be sent home and only be allowed to come over a couple of days per week and spending the night will be limited to the weekends. If Scott wants to go over there, more power to him, but his parents won't allow any spending the night during the week as his Dad has to get up at 4:30 every morning. So their behavior will NOT be tolerated over there and why I've tolerated it this long, I don't have a clue. I'm just an idiot.
Another thing I'm pissed about is Colby is VERY wasteful. I had part of a 18 ct carton of eggs and bought another one the other night. All that is left TOTAL is ONE egg. I bought a big bottle of Dawn the other night and a 1/4 of it is GONE. I don't know what he does with this stuff. He went through an entire box of dishwasher soap last week and now I've bought a bottle of liquid. A box usually lasts us a month and a 1/2. He is always running the dishwasher and the washing machine. I know they aren't full loads and that is going to raise all of my utilities. So, I'm definitely going to sit him down and have a talk about this. We don't waste things around here. Not only because we can't afford to, but because of the enviornment and the economy. I try to save. I have a hard enough time fighting Scott on this, I'm not going to fight two of them. Those days for me are gone, as Chris doesn't live here anymore.
So this is why I'm in a not so good mood. Ok, I've gotten this off my chest for now. Tanja will be here soon, so I need to make sure I've got everything. I think I do. But last minute, I always forget something. I have my meds for the day and my list of questions. I don't think there is anything else I need. And I have a shot for after I eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment