I tell you what, if it's not something I get myself into, it's Scott causing trouble. Now his friends are contributing. Colby had been cutting up tree limbs in the back yard from recent storms. And then I've caught him burning some of the stuff in the cookers in the back yard. I've told him and Scott both that this is illegal in the City and even in the Country you have to have a burn permit to burn stuff like this. I'll be damned if they weren't doing it again earlier today, in which I got onto them and told them they just can't do this. Then here at 11:30 tonight, the dogs were going nuts, I was asleep in my room. I was watching tv and dozed off. Was awakened by the dogs and when I found out what was going on, the police and fire department were in my backyard. They were out there burning this stuff once AGAIN. Then my neighbor from the West side of me was in my yard too. In which I told her she had no business in my yard and that she needed to leave. . She has called my landlord before complaining that Scott was throwing balls over the fence at her dog which wasn't true. His balls were just going over the fence by accident. She's just a bitch and looks for things to cause me trouble. She's one of these Holier than Thou people and a nosey neighbor. She of course was the one who called the fire dept. Told them she thought my house was on fire. I'm glad she was looking out for this, but her reasons aren't admirable. So now Scott will have to attend some burn class. That will teach him why this isn't safe to do. It's Colby who was doing this, but Scott needs to control his friends. I can't stay up with them all night, which what they do. So, I came back in here once the fire dept left and I yelled at the two friends, Sage and Colby. Colby didn't look too happy that I was yelling at him, but he can just get over it. Then I yelled at Scott pretty good and as a result of making him mad by yelling at him, you should see the office door. It's hanging by 2 hinges and the wood is destroyed where he kicked the door open to come in here after leaving my room, he says it was either the door or me. I told him if he was going to hit me, he better make it good. Because he won't be allowed back in my house to ever do it again. And I would press charges against him. I will, no doubt get a phone call from my landlord tomorrow. And it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't evict us. If this happens. I have no clue what we'll do. I did tell Scott that if I get evicted he'll have to go to DHS or something because he won't be coming with me. I can't take no more of the stress he dishes out. Thankfully, it's been a while since stuff like this has gone on with his anger, but I have enough stress in my life, I don't need an ounce more.
Tanja I just can't take anymore. And I also told Scott in anger that he will NOT have any more friends over the rest of the summer and that he isn't running the streets like his friends do. So he's got a boring 2 months a head of him. I love these kids Tanja, but I just can't take all of this. Colby did a LOT of house cleaning today all by himself. He even rearranged the pantry and got rid of 4 bags of expired food that have come from food pantries. The kitchen was a total disaster this morning, but Colby got back over here at about 10 this morning and had been busy all day. He took pictures of the Pantry on his phone and brought it to the bedroom to show me what he'd done to it. It looks really nice. He even did all of Scott's laundry today and there were about 4 loads. This morning, you couldn't see Scott's bedroom floor, much less walk on it. Everything was piled almost the top of the bed all around his bed. There were clothes in the living room that needed to be put away that he folded and a few that needed to be folded. I have told Scott 7 times today to do it. But he never did. Then when the fire dept was here and I was in the living room, seeing all of the mess. Colby and Sage helped Scott clean it up.
I had finished up in the kitchen after Colby was all done today. Bleached the sinks and stuff as Tara just doesn't ever do that. Then I cooked dinner. We ate really late because Colby had gone with Sage to a girls house and didn't get back till 9:30. I didn't have food to feed Sage, only 3 chicken breasts for Colby, Scott and I. So, I fixed Sage 4 hotdogs without buns to have with the mashed potato's and green beans. Heck Colby is a little worker. He even peeled all of the potatoes before he and Sage left. He just likes to help out. But he can sure make a mess too.
I had fallen asleep while watching tv tonight. I think I already said that earlier, and now I think it's time for me to go to bed. I'm almost afraid to go to bed with these kids still up. If it hadn't have been so late, I would have sent them home after the fire ordeal. But I did let it be known, that no one is allowed back over here the rest of the summer. It has all just gotten way out of hand. And it's partly my fault as I'm just not a firm authority figure. The kids don't listen to me. For some reason, I'm not able to put the fear in them. They just see it as me bitching. And ignore me.
Anyway, I guess this is it for now. I just had to get all of this out of my system. See you in a few hours!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment