Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday June 27, 08

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm so pissed at these damn teenagers. NEVER again will Scott have more than 1 spend the night at a time, or more than 2 visiting. They are the biggest friggin pigs I've ever know. Typical men! GOD I CAN"T STAND MEN.

They cleaned the livingroom as they were told to last night as I was about to send them ALL home. Scott talked me into letting them all spend the night one more night, then he wouldn't have anyone over all weekend. I hate bargining with him, but I always do as he wins. My friggin rug from the living room was on the patio again as a result of them cleaning the living room last night. They even rearranged the sofa and loveseat and cleaned under them. Ok so that was a good thing, but here it is getting ready to rain and my rug was on the patio, my chain saw in the middle of the yard, 2 lamps were out there, some of my towels, Scott's socks and Lord knows what else. I got in what I could and made Colby get up and go get the lamp from the middle of the yard. Why this stuff is out there in the first place, I have no friggin clue. They make me soooooooooo mad. They cooked spaghetti last night. I didn't cook because Scott wouldn't help me do it and I'll be damned if I was going to break my back feeding his friends. He could at least help. So they cooked and made a huge mess which I picked up this morning before Tara got here. I cannot stand waking up to a nasty house. They have clothes all over the living room, shoes here and there and crap all ove the coffee table. You can't even tell they cleaned it except the rug is up. I'm so mad I could spit nails. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I also told Scott to put his clothes away that Tara was nice enough to wash for him, they were still on the kitchen table this morning. God I can't stand men! They royally SUCK.

I'll write again later when I'm not so mad.

No comments: