June 12, 08, 2am
Ok, I’m writing! Are you happy? Lol
Despite all my efforts, and exhausting every possibility to raise money for the trip to KY, I’ve come up empty handed. Well, I was able to get $200 and that’s hardly a 3rd of what I need for the trip. So unless money falls from the sky, it’s not happening. This is so very upsetting. I want so bad to be there for Chris.
Scott had me to make an excuse for Sage to go home yesterday. Scott was getting kind of put out by not having any time to himself. So I just told Scott out loud that I wanted some alone time with him. So Sage left. I feell kind of guilty because his parents weren’t home, they were staying in Guthrie with some family members, visiting and Sage had to go to Jacob’s house, where he didn’t really want to go. But geez, he had been here for nearly 3 wks except for 2 nights he spent at his own home. But everything worked out and there are no hard feelings.
END
June 12, 08
Later in the day.
Today was one hell of a day. It seemed everyone was out to upset me. I know that isn’t true, but when it rains, it pours. I did fine this morning, except I didn’t get my butt out of bed until 10. Bandit was persistent in waking me up with Tara left, I told him that he’s supposed to wake me when she gets here, not when she leaves. Lol Silly puppy!
Then I had a bad experience with Dr. Bag’s office. I’ve left 3 messages on his nurses voice mail this week and she’s never called me back. Finally, I left the 3rd message this morning and still no return call. So I called up there and asked the person who answered the phone what it would take to get Karen to call me back? She put me through to Karen’s boss, Patty. I told Patty the story and she took my number and said she’d call back. A few minutes later, Karen calls and informs me that we are on a conference call with Patty. She then puts words in my mouth and more or less called me a liar. I was so upset by the time I got off the phone I could have spit nails. She claims that I left a message telling her to go ahead and set up the RHC for July and MAIL me the time and date. I never said any such thing and I told her so. I gave my cell and home numbers for her to call me back. She continued with her story to save her own butt. I told her she needs to replay the messages and she’d find that I never said that. She said she doesn’t keep the messages. So I told her maybe she should because she was putting words in my mouth and the message would prove that I never said for her to mail me anything. I hung up on them. Then I called back and asked to speak to patty again, in which I got her voice mail. I told her that Karen was a liar and that I did NOT tell her to mail me anything. I didn’t care what Karen was claiming and I didn’t appreciate being called a liar. I didn’t stop here either. I called back again to try and get Dr. Bag’s email address. Of course they wouldn’t give me that. But I did wind up with the Office Manager and I told her my story. I also told her that they are short handed and the problem needs to be fixed immediately as the patients are suffering due to them being short handed. Anyway, I was so mad, it just ruined my day and I let it do so. Then Tammie, my PH friend from Myspace came up with Dr. Bag’s email address J I have typed a letter to him, but I need to read it again and maybe let Tanja read it before I send it to him. I want him to know how his staff treats patients. And he needs to find more employee’s. Although the Office Manager said that is a process and “process” is a 4 letter word around there. They first have to prove there is a need for more employee’s, which there is. Then they have to get it approved, then find the right person to work in a specialty office. I understand that of course, but sheesh, it shouldn’t be this hard. I’ve been with him 3 months and he’s been short handed since I’ve been there, not to mention the nurse that was there when I started, Bob, has quit a couple of months ago. So it appears that the employee’s are overworked and they need more staff. So dammit, hire more!
The RHC is now scheduled for July 7th and I assume at 9am. I’ll find out today when the mail comes. Karen did tell me it was the 7th on the phone, but not what time.
And I’m totally upset that I can’t go see Chris. This is really bothering me really bad. I am experiencing embarrassment, guilt and shame.
END
June 13, 08
1pm
Today, so far has been a decent day. I got up at 4am though, after going to bed at 12:30 last night. I tried to take a nap this morning, but I only managed to sleep about 30 mins. I’ll try that again later today. I’m pretty tired though.
Tara didn’t show this morning. I called her finally at 7:45 and she said she didn’t have the gas to come this morning. This is just terrible. These gas prices are really causing problems. And the fact that she’s never had a full week since she’s been with me and that’s been 2 months now. And she only gets paid $6.50 an hr. I don’t understand as they paid Nancy $9 per hr with NO experience. They paid that much because it’s hard to get employee’s to come to Yukon. The one I had before Nancy made $8 per hr. Plus they get NO mileage allowance, except $1.50 trip fee. For coming and if they run errands, they get $1.50 and they are always messing that up on their pay checks. This Innovation Home Health is a major mickey mouse operation. I’m thinking seriously about changing companies now. I’ve been threatening it for over a year. I think it’s time I do it. I might wait till August when my case manage is back from maternity leave. But then again it takes about 2 months for a change to take place, so maybe I’ll go ahead and get a hold of the fill in case manager and let her get things going.
Oh, this is so much better typing all of this. Hand writing seems more personal, but I get writers cramps in my hands so bad, this is much easier. Lol
Ok, Tanja wanted 3 positive things. Hmm, I’ll have to think on these for abit. Maybe I can come up with something by the time I write next.
END

No comments:
Post a Comment