Saturday, June 28, 2008
Saturday June 28, 08, continued
I wish I could be mean. Or exercise more authority. Scott has all of these kids over here and now 2 girls have shown up. Ashly and Krista. These girls never talk to me. Makes me nervous. This gives me great anxiety and why can't I just tell them they can't be here? Why won't Scott manage his friends. I think it's up to him to manage him, but he won't and he's not. I'm not a very good authority figure with teens. Younger kids I can handle, but the older ones, I just cower for some reason. Why am I like this Tanja? Why am I such a whimp and afraid to make people mad at me? Actually Scott was still asleep when the girls showed up. I'm sure one of the 3 boys who are here invited them or told them to come on over. This is just more than I can take right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment