Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday June 20, 08 continued

I will wind up letting her live here with me Tanja. She is sharing a house with her Mother right now and her doc has her on Xanax because of the stress her Mother keeps her under. I told you, her Mother is a head case to the fullest extent. If I can get her in here, she can be away from all of that stress and not need to take the Xanax. I was shocked that a doc would give her those with her being pregnant. And this is a Mercy Doc. But I guess maybe it's better than her BP being up high. Which she is already retaining fluid. She has edema in her legs, ankles and feet. She will be here this entire weekend on complete bedrest.

I've been up all night again. I'm about to go lay down for a bit. Was talking to Chris on the phone all night and she came back over here at 3am this morning. As she wound up going to the ER last night per her docs instructions, because of the edema. One good thing about her living here is she'll be able to support herself. As Chris will help, plus she can get WIC and foodstamps. She's going Monday to apply for foodstamps. I told her I didn't know why she hadn't already applied. She and I will talk this weekend and I'll decide if I want to move her in here until she moves to be with Chris. I really don't mind. She and I have always gotten along great. So I don't see a problem with that. And she's lived here before, for 2 months before she and Chris moved to Ala.

No comments: