I've learned that I won't allow Scott to have more than 2 spend the night again. And possibly it could go down to 1. Three and four teenage boys together means trouble. Jacob decided to take the mophead off my mopstick and put a broom on it, so Tara thought the mop was broken and it was found in the back yard. Colby likes playing with fire, as in candles and burned tree limbs in the cooker in the back yard. I don't know what Sage had to do with all of this. But Sage is the one who ordered all the movies that I will probably wind up paying for. The 4 of them together are surely trouble. lol They think they know everything and I know they are exploring, but sheesh, I can't keep up with all of this and sure can't afford to replace anything they damage and movies they order. I love them all to death, but sheesh! Give me a break! They are all good kids for the most part. None of them do drugs, thankfully. I know they could be much worse than just the average teen boy. And that is pretty much all they are, the average teen boy.
I have got to call my landlord today and I'm really dreading it. I hate calling her about things that go wrong in the house. She is so high strung and makes me feel guilty everytime. That or she threatens to sell the house. I take it as a threat because she hasn't followed through with the treats yet. And she's been threatening it for 2 yrs now. I have an electrical problem and she's going to have a cow. We've already checked the breakers, but she'll have to come check them herself, and I have this darn cat here. I have got to get rid of the cat. She belongs to Chris and he wants her, but it's going to be a long while before he can get her to be with him and then what's he going to do with her if he goes to Iraq? I guess that'll be his problem when and if that time comes. I just have to try to hold out with her for 3-4 more months. We've had her for 5 yrs and have had her since she was 10 days old. I hate to get rid of her. To me, when you get a pet, it's part of your family for it's entire life. And that's the way it should be. They have feelings too. After these are gone, I won't have another pet and if I do, it'll be a dog that weighs no more than 5 lbs. Just enough to have a companion, but I would still need a yard for it as I can't take it out for walks. Well I could with my scooter.
Chris called me the last time around 5 our time yesterday. We talked for a while and all his buddies are in the back ground yelling "Mama Jones" lol It was too funny. I even talked to one of them on the phone. He said Chris talked about me every day and he had to keep him from whinning. lol So cute! I don't know what I'd do without these guys in my life. My life wouldn't be worth much, I can say that.
I finally made my appt. with Dr. Anderson to get the Chantix. I see him next Wednesday at 2:20. I hope he will give them to me. Dr. Oberst had no problem giving them to me, surely he won't have a problem with it either.
Chris is going to MD today, he should be on his way right now. He'll call me before he gets there from one of his buddy's cell phones. I can't wait to talk to him again. He's such a sweetheart. I love him so very much. At least he is going to a cooler climate with less humidity. They were all at one of the Mom's hotel pool's yesterday eating pizza and drinking beer. They had been to the Mall and to Ruby Tuesday's. He had a couple of shots there and a couple of beers. They were slowing down on their drinking and getting ready to be back at base by 7:45 their time. He saw one of his drill sgts. at the Mall and the guys saluted him, he told them to get on away from him. lol Sgts. don't like to be saluted off base. They want to be treated like normal people. They don't want to be called Sir either. They'll get onto you for that one. They all wanted to meet me and I wanted to meet them too. I'm so sorry I couldn't go. I missed a once in a life time thing. Gosh, I hate that. I will always sicken me that I missed it.
END

No comments:
Post a Comment