Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday June 14, 08

This morning is a painful one. Ugh! My hips hurt most this morning. I don't know why. Maybe I slept wrong on top of the Fibro. Who knows, I stopped trying to figure it out.

Scott is still sleeping. I sure hope he does some of the things he's supposed to do today. I've been at him all week to bathe the dogs again. And he has to mow the lawn this weekend, which this is day one, he just has one more day. I will suggest that he bathe the dogs today and then mow and weedeat tomorrow. Just so he won't have it all to do in one day. I hate that I have to put so much on him, but he's the only one here who can do all of this stuff that I can't. It's just not fair to him, but maybe it will build some character in him? I can only hope something good will come from it other than just giving him a work out.

I'm missing Chris so much. I hate that he's in the Army, even though it's very good for him. I don't like the idea of only being able to see him 30 days per year and that's only until he marries, then who knows when I'll see him. I'm not going to give this much thought yet as he's not married yet, not even close to it. I am so proud of him for doing what he has done and it just makes me sick that I can't be there for his graduation. He has made a major accomplishment and I can't be there to share that with him. It will prove to be the most depressing day of his life. Gosh how I hate this. I just have an emptiness in my heart thinking about what he will feel that day. I just hope he can call me this weekend so I can talk to him before he graduates. I also wish he could have gone to bootcamp here in Oklahoma, then I could have gotten there more easily and a lot cheaper. But that just wasn't in the cards for us :( Unfortunately.

This is about all I have to enter right now. I'll right more later.

No comments: