Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday June 20, 08 continued

As if I didn't have enough on my plate. Guess who shows up here today. Shana, who is Chris's ex girlfriend who is pregnant with his baby. I've been talking to him today and texting with him. I don't know what will happen now as he is with Melissa. I don't think he will give Melissa up for Shana, although it would be nice for this baby to have it's mother and father together. Oh man, I just hate this. Why couldn't he use birth control or keep it in his pants! LOL I'm kind of numb and don't know what I'd like to see happen really. I would, I guess, like to see them back together for the sake of the baby, but that isn't a good reason to be together. But then again, they made this baby, they should have to live with it together and raise this child the way she should be raised. Oh Tanja. Chris always looks to me for answers to stuff like this. I've really got to sort my feelings out before I give him any advise. One thing, is if he doesn't get back with her then the baby will be here and I can see it :) If they get back together, he'll marry her and she'll move her and the baby to where ever he is. Do I want to be selfish? Nah, that's not me! LOL

Oh, after talking with Shana for some time, I finally sent Chris a text and told him she was here. And of course he wanted to talk to her. I told her he is with Melissa and I believe he has told her the same thing, based on one of her comments to him. I did leave the room so she could talk or beg in private. She cried to me how she's messed up and lost him forever know. All this young adult drama. See it doesn't stop after the teen years. I love my boys and so glad I am here for them. I could get all sentimental again, but I'll stop before I do that.

I just had to tell someone about this. I was texting with Melissa when Shana showed up too. So she knows Shana is here. Oh this is such a messy soap opera
.

No comments: