Darn allergies are rampet this morning. I've had to take 2 benedryl pills today already. I usually only have to take one and that's it for the day. But today is bad out there. And it's humid as heck.
I'm hurting like hell. Waiting for the mail to come so I can get my pain meds filled. I hope the scripts are there. They should be. I'll be totally upset if they didn't get mailed yesterday. I called them in Thursday so they should be here today. Our mail always comes so late. This long acting Morphine just isn't worth a crap. I hate it. But I take it anyway. It does help a small amount, but I really need the short acting stuff and I'm out right now. I know I'm going to need at least 3 or 4 to get this pain under control today.
Only 5 more days till payday. I can't wait. And I hope both checks are deposited in the Chase account. Social Security won't use the prepaid Visa for some reason and they changed Scott's back to Chase, but it was the day after cut off for changes. So they said IF it still goes to the prepaid Visa, it will be sent back to the Treasurey department and I don't want that. No telling how long it will take to get the check back to me. If there is a mess to be made of finances, I'll find it and make it. I hate dealing with money anymore. I make such messes and we suffer for it.
I know I'm losing a little bit of weight due to not having food, but that's a good thing. God can see I need to lose weight :) So, I will think positively about it. Plus, I don't seem to be suffering from it. lol There is plenty of food in our kitchen it just has to be cooked or heated and I don't feel like doing that. So, we'll say I'm losing for lack of feeling like making food. I did make taco's last night. I can't believe how much food costs. I could have probably gone to taco bell and got the same amount of food for the same cost as I paid for it at the grocery story AND I had to cook it. Well maybe not, but close. These growing boys can eat I tell ya. I made 24 crunchy taco shells, and there were 20 flour tortilla's and they are ALL gone. I cooked 3 or 4 lbs of hamburg, 3/4's of a head of lettuce, a tomatoe, 2 cans of refried beans, 6 cups of spanish rice, 1 onion. And they ate every bit of it. There was only some lettuce and tomatoe left this morning. This is among 4 boys and me. Oh and I made the dogs each a cruncy taco. Gotta feed my babies too :) They love taco's. They eat the lettuce and all. lol I'll usually get them a taco from taco bell when we go or a double cheeseburger from McDonald's. They love it! It replaces a meal of dog food for them. And they love spaghetti. They were so humgry this morning, Bandit wouldn't leave me alone till I made their food. He just kept bitching. Finally I gave in, but I was hurting and had to sit to make their food. Little brat! These guys are like two little toddlers and the teen boys make the messes of 4 toddlers. lol Actually worse. But they are cleaning it up. My house will never look the same.
Ok, I'm going to stop bitching this morning. lol I'll write more later when I can think of something theraputic!! Or something that pertains to therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment