Saturday, August 2, 2008
Saturyday August 2, 08
Well, my checking account is now over drawn by $832. I'm so very confused and upset, I don't know what to do and the bank isn't helping. I'm on the phone with them and they are about to drive me insane. I've not authorized anyone to take the money out of my account that has been attempted and I'm getting charged $35 each time they attempt it and it's added up now to 832.00. And then what ever else that has caused all of this I don't know. I need help and I don't know where to get it. They won't close this account until it's at a zero balance. And I don't have 832.00. I'm about to cry, this is so upsetting. I've never had this many problems with my account and then also someone's been trying to take money from my savings account as it's over drawn by 2 over draft fees but it doesn't say he tried to take the money. They say I have to call the research dept on monday and have them research to find out why my savings account is OD. I'm so upset, I don't know what to do. I feel my brain is really going Tanja and I'm kind of scared. Can a person be so boggled down with stress this is what happens to them? I can't have my brain going out on me too. I'd just a soon be dead then to have it go out too. It's bad enough my body is going out and I can't deal with it if I don't have a brain too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment