Ugh!! I'm not feeling so well today. Scott's working and I sure wish he were here and could help get some things done. Well, I couldn't do anything today. I'm hoping that if I rest all day today that maybe I can get some stuff done tomorrow. This house is the pits and I know that Lori won't hardly get anything done on Tuesday. Gee, it would take her 4 hrs just to clean the kitchen. She's as slow as a snail. I just pray that I get a good one this time that will stick around for a while. I guess I've gotten so used to having different Aides, it doesn't bother me much anymore to keep changing. So, as long as they keep them coming, lol I guess I'm ok. But it'd sure be nice to have one that would stick around for a few yrs. Even 6 months would give me a break. I sure miss Nancy. My house was always spotless when she was here. She cleaned like I used to. Her and I still talk. I think she is coming close to a divorce and I'm so glad. She deserves much better than what she has. He's a prime A jerk! He's moving her to ILL. now. He just moved her to TX a few months ago. I've offered to let her stay here if she wants to live in the City or Yukon, until she gets on her feet. Her parents are in Enid and her daughter, but there isn't much of a job market in Enid. I don't know what she'll do, but I hope something happens soon. I hate to see her unhappy.
Ok, back to how I'm feeling. My legs and other parts hurt really bad again today. Except my back is going nuts today along with my legs :( I am weak and feel like I don't have enough blood flow in my legs. That's the only way I can describe the way they feel. Or they lack oxygen, something, but they just feel sick today. I'm not so sure that I could even stand long enough to do the dishes if the dishwasher were unloaded. That is one thing I can't do, is unload the dishwasher. I would attempt to clean the kitchen if it were unloaded. But Scott didn't get home until 9 last night, then he was too tired to do anything. He did take me to Buy 4 Less so I could get the dogs some food and some bread. It was great that he worked yesterday, we sure needed the money.
Since he's at work, I have to go to Manna Pantry by myself tonight. I don't think I can pull this off. I could probably make it to get the food, they do all the work. But there is no way I can bring it in the house and he won't be home till around 8, so this stuff can't sit in the car that long. There will be frozen stuff and it's too heavy for me to carry. So, I might have to put off going there until Wednesday. I think we might be ok if I do that. I think!
Anyway, it's going to be another peaceful day. I just hope Scott comes home in a better mood tonight than he did last night. He was a bear last night. Really put me in a bad mood. And I hope the dogs don't bug me to go in and out too much today. I need to just let my legs rest.
Well, I guess that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment