Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday August 27, 08

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I could spit nails right now. Why does Scott keep doing this shit to me? I told this damn friend of his I don't want him back at my home. He came here yesterday and Scott brought him in. And he's here again today. Scott says "I live here too". I told this friggin brat that I PAY THE DAMN BILLS here and I SAY WHO COMES HERE AND WHO DOESN'T. I get so sick of him disrespecting me. This kid calls today as he's in our front yard. I yell and Scott as he's asking me if he can come in for a while, telling him NO I said he CANNOT come back to my house. He brings the friggin kid in anyway. NOW HOW FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL IS THAT. AND IT'S TEACHING THIS KID HE CAN DISRESPECT ME TOO. I'M SHIT.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWHAT i SAY MEANS NOTHING. I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE. AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF ANGER? HOW THE FUCK CAN I? HE MAKES ME FUCKING CRAZY. WHY THE HELL I EVER THOUGHT OF HAVING FUCKING KIDS IS BEYOND ME. I WISH I HAD HAVE STOPPED AT ONE

No comments: